Tuesday, September 23, 2008

They Like Us!

I know, it might be hard for some to believe, but on Friday Micah received a phone call from Wyoming Children's Society.  They informed us that they had received our application and we were accepted!  They are sending us the information needed to complete the background checks and fingerprinting.  We were anxious to hear from Holt, so Micah called them and was informed that they had received our application, but were still in the process of reviewing the information. We were told that we would hear from them within a week regarding our acceptance.  
Today as Micah was home sick he received a phone call from Holt informing us that we had been accepted and that within the week someone from the Ethiopia program would contact us. I, of course had a long list of questions, but Micah of course was sick, and hadn't asked too many questions so our information was limited.  I was anxious to hear from them and considered super gluing the phone to my hip so I wouldn't miss there phone call.  That night as I checked e-mail one last time, I noticed an e-mail from an unfamiliar person.  When I opened the e-mail I was excited to see that it was from someone working with the Ethiopia program! Wow! That was fast and definitely answered a lot of my questions. 
We are very excited to be moving forward and can't wait to get our background checks completed so we can begin our homestudy!

1 comment:

Eva said...

Yeah right. As if that's hard to believe. Of COURSE they like you. Who doesn't!