Tuesday, September 15, 2009

We're Leaving...

On a jet plane....

TOMORROW!!!!

We can hardly put into words our excitement for this journey to Ethiopia.

We can not wait to meet our son and bring him home.

Thank you all for the support, encouragement, prayers, support, encouragement, .... we could not have made it this far without all of it, so thank you, thank you, thank you!

We will try to post as we travel, but no promises.

Can't wait to return home and share with you pictures of our little guy!

Soon baby soon!

5 comments:

Meg said...

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eva said...

Crazy. I can't believe you're going to be parents soon. But you're gonna be great!

Bethany said...

Have a great trip, we're headed there right after you! So excited!!

Jen and Kara said...

I hope all is going well. I'm very excited to meet your little guy!

Jen and Kara said...

Okay...I know you are back and you still haven't updated! This is killing me. I'm sure you have a good excuse...like your busy being parents...but I'm declaring that as a lame excuse! :)
Kara